5.02.2012

CARPE DIEM

It’s nice to be back, it’s been awhile and I miss this habit of just writing whatever pops up on my mind. I am happy and I could say I am really getting along with life, yeah…the past days are really tough, faith was tested until the only thing I knew was I have no one but God, and patience was provoked until it grew better.

I can still see that star which I used to gaze long before dreams are still vivid and seemingly easy to reach and of everything that happened I can still say that I am moving in progress.

My life was re-engineered, re-aligned and re-evaluated but technically I am the same individual that made me surmount life’s dreadful appeal. It was a gigantic world, complicated as always and I learned to unlearn things and that made it easy for me to perceive that life is not really complicated after all, people are.

People never stop looking for things that made them happy, they dream and they pace towards it. They get it, but still not happy because blessings no matter how huge they are people never get contented and they never had enough of this world, I myself is a victim of this tragedy not until one morning I woke up and I stop my pursuit for happiness and just be happy, it’s a choice yeah…I know that one is an old fact, but you have to choose to take it as a choice before you will finally have it, I enjoy what I have today and I practice the great lesson of contentment but I never stop dreaming thinking that I can do better each time.

This is me today: living one day at a time; enjoying every bite of my food; laughing out loud until my cheekbones hurt; loving without limit and enjoying every moment of this beautiful life.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    We regret to inform you that your blog has been removed from the listings because we cannot find our link in it. You may link BNP to your blog for it to be added to the listings again or you may also opt to resubmit a new form at the SUBMIT YOUR BLOG page instead. Kindly let us know once done by leaving a comment at the CONTACT US page.

    P.S. Link badges can be found at the BNP website.


    Thanks,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an awesome piece of writing in support of all the online viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Check out my blog; pod coffee maker

    ReplyDelete